Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Hello Artists!
It has been almost two full years since I've been on this little blog! Holy smokes! It's crazy how time gets away from you - it feels like I posted those Lichtenstein-inspired works a week ago! Well, in the words of Eve 6, "Don't look back, the past is just that." 

Presently, it is my SIXTH year teaching Art! I am at two elementary schools, and a lot has changed! I have been at one school since I began teaching, but my second school is a bit new to me - this is my second year there. I have officially taught at every elementary school in the district! 

School began just a couple weeks ago, and now that we're settling in, I thought it would be the perfect time to bring back the blog. Below you'll see a few of my favorite parts from both of my rooms. I have gotten so many ideas from so many fantastic Art educators! (I will do my research and credit everyone asap!) Thank you Cassie Stephens for the new Art room rules! :) I'm excited to continue this journey with you, and thank you for stopping by!






 Here is room #2! A bit smaller, but it has so much charm! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment